If you have some agents which haven’t have not communicated with CapaInstaller for a long time, we recommend the following approach:
- Determine if this device is still in actual use? (Device is erased and sold, device obsolete and dropped in a drawer, the user is on absent, etc…..)
- Will this device be faced phased out within a few months anyway, then we can just ignore it.
- Ask the user of the device to open the CapaInstaller Agent. Just by opening the agent it will probably try to call home.
- If the device doesn’t call home even though the app is started you can on agents 1.x.x press the burger menu and select “Call home” and on an agent 2.x.x click the profiles tab and click the refresh symbol.
- Finally, it will be a good idea to update the CapaInstaller agent to version 2.2.x or newer.